Friday 31 October 2008

Sara Crowley Reviews Stalkers Always Wear Pink

Well, look what Carlos brought in for me this morning - another review of Stalkers Always Wear Pink, my frothy thriller follow-up to my début best-seller, Pink as Perfume. It's always a pleasure to read fan mail and glowing reviews while I'm taking my morning bath. Keep them coming, fans!

Sara Crowley is a writer and bookseller who reviews for Pulp, The Short Review and Waterstone's Books Quarterly. That means she knows her onions, and anyone who disagrees with her opinion on fine literature is sadly deluded!

Stalkers Always Wear Pink is Adorna Shine's follow up to the hugely successful Pink As Perfume. Fans of PAP will not be disappointed! Shine's prose dazzles diamond bright, as she tells her thrilling, chilling tale. My advice to you is to pour bubbles in a bath, bubbles in a glass, relax, and read this fizzy novel for pure, pinktastic bliss.

Isn't she a sweetheart! And every word is true! Here she is, looking full of hidden depths and sparkle. Check out her darling weblog here.

1 comment:

Socrates Adams-Florou said...

You were in the bath and reading this?

Adorna. You do things to me.